Thursday, June 24, 2010

Everything changed so much since my last post . yea i neglected my blog and it went dead.
Somehow i had the urge to blog today . Hmm
Kbox was fun today :D and of course pool and maggie mee for dinner wif sim , edwin , zhaohao and bradely .
Saw munho and eliza all at there and i diddnt really expected to see you all lor . Somemore is at the moment i step in i saw munho LOL.

okay . tts about it . let the time pass to 2.30 for me to enjoy the soccer match between Ghana and Germany . Finally i get to catch a Germany match and i believe it will be a well worth sacrifice of my beauty sleep :D

i really hate it when we are like this . i know its impossible but somehow i still try .
you cant really blame me or your self . I wish you knew how i felt.

ps: i doubt anyone is reading my blog hahahahah :D

No comments: