Thursday, December 4, 2008

holidays ..

hahs shall post about las sat and las early sat =p
nite went wif munho to bugis to shop and bought my cap :D
but was orange and white -,- argh whu cares ..
den wanted to eat at seoul garden and guess wad the entrance fee for per person was $21 and the total bill for me and munho wif drinks ++ was erm $56 i tink?o.o
so sua waited for wei jie and went to beach road ,ate steamboat :D
nice and wonderful lol , many different varities of ppl also kaka
my many varities of people is = ahbengs,bangalas, big sized ppl , and of course like us young ppl :D
ate and went to wait for my dad at the mrt to fetch us home .
blahs anyways work sucked tmr my las day .......


me and munho .
Last early sat
woke up late
bathed and took my bike out to pasir ris park
to find out my tyre punctured -,- wth mus be thnks to i bumped the 2 steps hard _|_
fixed my tyre and went to pasir ris park wif marcus
tot zul had bbq nia o.o when he is actually camping wif hes whole family hahas
went bored and deceided to make a dirt ramp out of sand !
tried to run up the ramp ... in the end it was smashed lol lousy dirt ramp la ...
our ramp..diaos -,-
Byes all =)


No comments: