Saturday, January 24, 2009

OKAY back to blogging again ,
was busying wif riding aft tution . =x
i shall blog about riding today at somewhere!
AND tt somewhere shall be in singapore Expo and near the industrial parks.
went at 5 ,
played till 7+
went to simei .
And marcus had a great fall and hes paddels pierced a hole in hes knee o.o
frm 9-10
tried G-turning ,
me and hazmi almost pulled off :D try harder lor .
Pictures time :D
Starting wif expo , we did stupid stuffs .
Really STUPID. =x
Julian no hander praying . ( alleluya) no offence though .we tried not being to be to racist.so we followed our own religon. :D
my no hander praying (amithaba) is tt how they spell?




hazmi's bike.
My bike classic view .
my own bike again :D Chio hor? =x

me and hazmi preparing for the pics.hazmi's "emo" shotmy shot :D( blow wind blow .)marcus's shot , quotings " Always Smile young man "Lastly , zul's wonderful wall ride . :D

No comments: