Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hey , i blogged ah . SOMEONE was very anxious for me to post ...
hah , sch sucked a lot slept especially during chem a lot .
Can someone teach me a way so tt i wont slp in class? :D
maths ok ok la mr tan and hes cold jokes again lo.
And if i still remember , he said julian laughed like an jac kass =x no offence dude.
oh ya , and somehow in tis poke poke thing wif her .
POKE U AH -,-
bleah .
kinda fun la.
next time is gonna be ur hairbands falling all over the floor :D
oh ya and anyone wants to come to my house on sat to bainian? come come come. lol
+ whu wan to hav a study group ah?
xh also wants. :D
OKAY. tmr ncc again . i wish march camp comes faster . which means 2 things
1) can interact wif sec ones :D
2) i getting my rear wheelset :D! i hope so . =x
ok tt all gonna do my sakinah work book liao .

No comments: