Monday, March 16, 2009

MARCH CAMP. !
finally its over . kinda miss it though .
u know wad?
tis means that next year will be my batch organising :D
and jus hope that i wont be organising for the toiletries game.or else all the groups also cnt find den win no need bath stinky asses to bed till pt. joke lah.
i kind one ok .
Day1-
started off the day at mac 5.45
waited for julian but he came at 6+ ._.
went to sch and had spot checking. guess wad i surrended my phone -,- !
and worse dzulridwan confiscated my maom and tic tacs ): !!!
wthell sia my only food to survive the hunger.
ok skip my lame mutual teachings.
had telematch 1 , it was some race things and must go through obtacles.
fun luh fun luh.
made our flag and cheer lata.
had the mascot thing. kinda suck la tis year . all shy shy one no fun.
skip dinner ( fyi: the dinner is getting worser each year )
toiletries game. i was sooo freaked out at art room.
had interview and i tink i wont be able to get my desired post.
Day 2-
pt. tiring. part A not so enthu one lor.
went for kayaking . terence u almost CAPSIZE sia ! choing till so hiong =x but i like the speed hah
mr koh was still the same sitting on the speedboat takings pics.
had our lunch which was the fake big mac.(sandwich like big mac) and a juicy hotdog.
ate it at some pony island ( i tot horny island sia =x) , full of rubbish sia EVEN....
a CONDOM . wtf rite? new one somemore. soooo
syafiq deceided to open it
ok la i try too but den uh too smooth so i gave up .
EH pig dun say i beast hor i was jus curious orh =x
back to story, i went to swim in the sea and nizar command me to bang in the sea
we were floating la den the leg not touching the floor. like flying :D
so i do drills like that . weird but funn !
den went back to east spring .
had dinner and co night.
our group performed . and wads up wif the topic sia .almost all group used boobs -,-
nvm lol
aft that same thing went to bed
but before that clifton and seniors came to kachiao
and and and worse i had my face drawn to be a compass -,-!
day3- last day
had pt uh .
sucks the most so tiring.
had breakfast ,hotdogies :D
packed up the bunk and clifton brought me to second floor for sth . ganged wif each other wif julian and zhang kang.
den prize giving and went home.
that all luh i tink i missed out some activites lol
i blur lah .
that pigg lah dao me all the way. ):
only talked once.
bleah!
byes
edited- pics!here is my pic of my compass face wif syafiq and firman :D (credits: cliftoncanfly.blogspot.com)
do i really look alike wif him???! pls comment lol . i tink my face is jiao -,-!
lastly my hair is freakingly short ))):

No comments: