Sunday, April 26, 2009

darling tis post is specially dedicated to you my pig!
i know i know i made you emo .
its my fault? ur fault? lets say is our fault okay?
i shld hav trusted u in everything but den again , my feelings overcame me . it has made me so sad . Seriously sad! somehow i did felt i wanted to brk .

then again it all went well.
know why?
guess loh
i was really curious why as well.
i thought thoroughly then i know i still love you darling. now u know why i smsed u in the bus :)
i found out i couldnt lived without u
take the camp as an example.
i couldnt slp , worrying bout u .
still it all went well
i wish we could be tgt forever , ure the girl i wanted the pig i wished for , and i gotten it and not gonns lose it ! ily <3 =x better stop here ur di ka chiao u again . LOL

No comments: