Saturday, April 25, 2009

hey hey firstly i wan to dedicate my post to her oink !
darling i am sry that i left u at mac i diddnt really meant to do it .
sunday ok? i cnt wait for that day to come :D
oink! rolls rolls! hee :D
ok bout today .
physics finally i diddnt slept ! must be the pressure by the exams made me awake :D woo
nxt is chinese i tink? ok chinese sucks zhang li pwned me wif many many chinese words so i bo bian need go back sit -,-!
poa was alrite with vp around!
maths as usual did E maths and mr tan gtg at 10+ woo high ah ! lol =x
recess ate nasi nasi and slacked as usual ! Jalani mia yeaH!
eng
OMG lah my ss test
like errh ....
eng test i tink i write very little omg omg omg fail la fail lah -,- ! better start working harder !!!! Still i need your support lahh zhuzhu ): bet u mus be snoring now .
see u ask me post i post leh!
i so guai
mus reward me hor
ur ass first time so guai !
SOMETHING u promised me :D!
hee hee heee !
oink! poot! ly 2mths 11 days <3

No comments: