Monday, July 13, 2009

back to school aft one weekend ! Backaches and injuries on my right leg is killing me ! i cnt even walk properly sometimes .... D: especially my right leg .
morning:
came to school early ! wow . unexpected haha .
the same shit process taking temperature while mr tan goes through the maths homework which i alot dk ! D:
skip maths . oh ya mr lin face is like bun's ! bounce bounce ! =x
skip poa and phy .
Danny Fanclub! <3
Had chem and tis new teacher is like so the high . omg everything also scream and laugh haha !
Recess:
same thing . ate mee goreng and auntie gave me a super big bowl . more than wad i wanted -.-!
anyways slacked and chatted wif marcus jiejie !,haz , zhonghao and mh .

Aft Recess :
zhangli chinese jian bao lesson . choinged all no homework . :D
and she wore a soo china dress !
so happy that zhang li diddnt scold me today . i am a good boy :)
RISE:
watched some lj video by mr ng tai seng for home based learning .
boring lah ....
went to com lab did survey . com sucked . slacked wif jeremy and julian .
went back class talked and byebye !
Aft sch :
omg so sry to my group tt i diddnt went to help out wif the project =X!

TMR GELARE cnt wait eh . 50% if in nt wrong . haha =x
gonna enjoy my whip cream wif icecream roar !
byes ! my right leg and backache still hurts alot D: it better cure before friday !

No comments: