Sunday, July 5, 2009

Morning .
went to tuition and did my A maths homework learning trigonometry.
Afternoon.
used com till 5.45 . bathed and went to meet mcr , hazmi , munho, elfi .
Evening .
once again i ate machicken at tampines three gardens .....
soon zoom-ed off to Sp2 buy bandung before goin to SP.
play-ed tere . and we went on to dion's house . oops =x
and aft tt we went to pasir ris central and stayed tere till 12.!
I LOVE to see marcus destroying the lamp post !!!
slacked wif him chatting bout hes lover and ++ . ( secret ) =x
before parents come kp and went home. dudeee tired man .
loved today! my own carefree life and laughing my ass off a lot of times ... oh ya my ass . i fell aft i manual due to my lousy tires . and i skidded . wtf i tink its time to get new tires...
WHY BLOGGER CNT UPLOAD PICS!!!

No comments: