Saturday, August 1, 2009

since i am so bored. i hav deceided to post before i slp !
-aft orienteering . ate maggi . mr mazli fetched me to expo. i also spilled the hot maggi on my hands due to his super "F1" racing skills.
-reached back sch @ 4 . changed at ncc room.
-ate kfc and went home.
-met marcus , hazmi, elfi @ pasir ris park around 6 +
-went to DTE as they ate mac at banks.
-went to hazmi house as he got nature calls .
-continuing on to redblocks bball court wif wj sherman zhaohao and sufie arrived LOL
-slacked and 11+ went to T1
-marcus left us at 12.30
-we left at 1+
its sad tt funny friday became fked up friday. but still laughed alittle as we started to disiao ppl walking past T1 ! LOL
its fun shld try it once more ! i am soo tired today . gotta slp soon my aim is wake up @ 6 lata to ride . woot!

i just cnt figure it out. How to introduce myself to u . its so confusing . i jus dunwanna fall in love again...

EDITED-
I AM HUNGRY . WTF

No comments: